May 5-6, 2012, Hungary
The first stage of the LADA Granta Cup 2012 was held in Hungary on May 5-6. The Hungarian team of Bus Edina and Ferenc Ficza won. Mikhail Maleev was the second to come to the finish. Boris Schulmeister and Rustam Akiniyazov’s team came in third.
Lada Granta Club presents the results of the Budapest race.
- Ferenc Ficza / Edina Bus – 45:13.756
- Mikhail Maleev +24.142
- Boris Schulmeister / Rustam Akiniyazov +30.574
- Nuitrai Bela +49.335
- Alexey Chaban +1:36.051
- Sergey Ryabov / Yuriy Makushin +1:51.403
- Dmitry Bragin / Maxim Simonov +1 lap
- Kiss Norbert / Major Benedek +1 lap
- Alexandr Karasevich / Maxim Nagaytsev +1 lap
- Vladimir Sheshenin / Alexey Degtyarev +1 lap
- Albert Iliazov +3 laps
- Antonov/ Sergey Shalunov +7 laps
- Pavel Kalmanovich / Alexandr Kobenko +11 laps